Vintage Remanufacture (Timeless Classic Service)
Choosing to do a vintage remanufacture allows you the ability to maintain a ‘retro’ look on the exterior while providing an endless list of possibilities for style, tastes, and layout with your interior.
Timeless Travel Trailers can faithfully restore your vintage travel trailer to a like-new condition. With the assignment of Full Remanufacture, our in-house design team in association with independent, third party engineers will thoroughly examine each major aspect of fatigue, corrosion, collision damage, wear and simple aging as well as testing of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. We will then recommend specific repairs for any undesirable or dangerous existing conditions. Each recommendation will be accompanied by a cost estimate and a benefits analysis. Our goal is to make your restored trailer as original as possible and as safe and durable for your enjoyment as possible.
If you need or would like help in locating a vintage trailer, please visit our page on 'Finding Your Vintage Trailer' or feel free to contact us with further questions.
Services & Options Include:
- An initial, non-invasive inspection and consultation
- Free design consultation (restrictions apply)
- Examination of chassis by a third party engineer
- Full, invasive inspection upon project commencement
- Redesign of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Custom, designer materials and finish options
- Floor plans and drawing set provided
- New appliances
- Integrated A/V systems
- Personalized lighting plan and receptacle placement
- Closet/Storage Systems