Late Model Rebiuld (TimeSaver Services)
Perhaps the most affordable way to get into one of our custom trailers is our late model rebuild program. In this method we take a previously owned trailer that is typically less than seven years old and rebuild it to your tastes and needs. A late model rebuild allows you the flexibility to personalize or upgrade as much or little of the trailer as you choose. This program offers you the same selection of high quality finishes and amenities as any of our other options but saves money on the base trailer, design work and equipment.
We inspect the coach from top to bottom and advise you of the condition of all systems, equipment, and structures. We reutilize as much of the expensive parts such as the heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems as is safe, practical and cost effective. We leave the floor plan intact as much as is possible. By not moving systems, walls, windows and doors around, you can save significant costs on a semi-custom built trailer. The practical downside to this program, unlike our other vehicles, is that you are still dealing, for the most part, with a previously owned vehicle and should expect the same service schedule of a previously owned vehicle. These trailers will meet all codes and standards applicable to their original date of manufacture rather than current codes.
- Maintaining the ‘general’ existing floor plan (not moving major components) cuts cost.
- Plumbing and Electrical do not need to be replaced/updated
- Interior fixtures may be re-used (plumbing, lights, etc)
- Mechanical equipment, in good condition, may be re-used
- Cabinets and interior bulkheads can be refaced or refinished (**not in all cases)
- Exterior/Body work may not be necessary
- Appliances may be reused if in good condition
- Some of the interior components can be reused and/or resurfaced.